Terms of the services
Conditions of use
AGREEMENT BETWEEN APPLICANT AND Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd.
- The current document, shortly referred to as ‘Terms’, dictates the relations, the rights and the obligations of the service consumer, shortly referred to as ‘Applicant’ and, for the other side, the provider of the services, shortly referred to as ‘Website’. Hereby we inform you of the ‘Conditions and Obligations’ during the use of the website www.britain-job.com/b1.
This Website is offered as a free service to you, the Applicant. Your use of this Website and/or your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use this Website and the services who the Website offers.
Please, read carefully. If you do not agree with the Conditions and Obligations, as described here, do not use the website or its services. By using the website you confirm that you accept the terms. The rules for using the website refers to any who load it for any reason, as well as those who use it via an internet consultant.
Worldwide Executive Placements and other divisions as published on the Group’s website at https://Worldwidecareers.com are trading names of L.T.E.S. Ltd. (UK).
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
This Website is for your personal/company commercial or non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services obtained from this Website.
Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. uses reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of information published on this Website. You should note however that Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. does not warrant that such information will be error free and the Applicant acknowledges that the information, products, and services published on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. may make improvements and/or changes in this Website at any time.
Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd.and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this Website for any purpose. Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. shall use reasonable care and skill in carrying out the services contained in this Website. Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions with regard to this information, products, and services, including all implied warranties, terms and conditions, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
In no event shall ;Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. and/or its suppliers be liable for any, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with the delay or inability to use this Website, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Except in relation to liability for death or personal injury, for which no limit applies, the liability of Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. and/or its respective suppliers for direct loss arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, is limited to the total value of the transaction under which the claim arises for any one event or series of connected events.
This does not affect any statutory rights as a consumer.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER PERTAINING TO POSITIONS, CAREERS, JOBS OFFERED and SERVICE
In no event shall; Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. and/or its suppliers be liable for any, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with the delay or inability to use this Website, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
None of any advertisements pertaining to vacancies or jobs published on this website is an explicit guarantee of work for compensation or promises such work in any event. The Applicant assumes full responsibility for costs to travel or costs incurred in applying for any position advertised on this website.
- The services that the website provides comprise of intermediary services during the implementation of an application to work for employers from the European Union, as well as services, supporting the acquisition of a visa status and starting independent employment activities – Self-Employment.
3. The ‘Website’ doesn’t require from the ‘Applicant’ any payment for its services – as preliminary charges, commissions before and after the work begins, or others. Declaring the understanding that the ‘Website’ must form income for its activities, the ‘Applicant’ agrees that the same will negotiate for a commission with the employer, where they will start to work following the eventual completion of their application. The commission from the employer that the ‘Website’ will receive must not be on the account of the remuneration (the salary) of the ‘Applicant’.
4. The ‘Applicant’ sends to the ‘Website’s email: a CV, containing a detailed presentation of their work potential, a diploma, documents for acquired qualifications, etc.
5. In case the ‘Website’ commits to an engagement, they are obliged to provide an employer and a list of documents for the application on their own account and to provide the same to the ‘Applicant’. The employer is selected according to the information in the provided ‘Enquiry’ to the ‘Website’, from online sources such as the European Labour Office or the national job centre of the country, in which the ‘Applicant’ is interested, or from personal sources.
6. The ‘Applicant’ fills in and forms their application, providing as much information about themselves as possible. The Candidate is obliged to translate and fill in their own application documents independently and on their own account. The ‘Applicant’ is registered for the national job centre of the country, where they intend to begin to work or for the European Labour Office.
7. The ‘Website’ does not accept orders and does not require payment for services, related to the preparation of the official documents for job application.
8. The ‘Website’, following the presentation of a list of application documents, informs the ‘Candidate’ of the country, remuneration, description and other information, related to the vacancy. The application documents are prepared if the ‘Applicant’ approves the proposed conditions. The name, as well as the address of the employer, the ‘Applicant’ learns from the ‘Website’ in advance. The ‘Website’ could propose to the ‘Applicant’ other documents that could be enclosed to the application, which could facilitate the employer during an eventual attracting of the ‘Applicant’ – examples of what could be attached are a sample of the candidate’s information that could be used to submit a visa application, Medical card and GP Visit Card Application Form, Application for Personal Public Service Number, etc.
9. The ‘Website’ under its own discretion could conduct an examination of the ‘Applicant’ in order to evaluate their language fluency, professional preparation, adaptability level and reactions during miscellaneous situations.
10. Since the employer will officially have all of the ‘Applicant’s information, there is a possibility that they will inform the ‘Applicant’ of their decision directly. If there is an approval and appointment to the job, the ‘Applicant’ is obliged to inform the ‘Website’, regardless that the ‘Website’ might already know of the incoming appointment.
10.1 In case the applicant receives a positive response from the employer and the latter doesn’t agree to pay for the plane tickets and the initial accommodation and food, the ‘Website’ may, via an additional agreement in writing, to cover for all initial expenses of the ‘Applicant’ in the form of a loan – until the first salary is paid. The ‘Website’ may require from the Applicant’ to research the opportunities to purchase cheaper plane tickets or the ‘Website’ may conduct such research independently.
11. The ‘Website’ may give up the engagement with the ‘Applicant’ if the latter periodically doesn’t follow or slows down the execution of the current terms. In case the ‘Website’ gives up the engagement with the ‘Applicant’, regardless of the stage of their execution, they have no liability for their decision.
The ‘Applicant’ understands that the ‘Website’ is not an employer and the final decision regarding the appointment to work depends solely on the employer, with whom the job application documents are submitted. In this regard, the ‘Applicant’ cannot claim any liability from the ‘Website’ in the event of a negative response.
12. The ‘Website’ could offer the ‘Applicant’ to apply for the acquisition of a work permission to start independent work activities – Self-Employment”. In this case the applicant independently provides and submits the documents for the acquisition of a work permission and the intermediary conditions are negotiated in a separate agreement. The advertisements of employers on the website may have changed names.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant to Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Website may contain hyperlinks to Websites operated by parties other than Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd.. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. does not control such Websites and is not responsible for their contents. Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd.’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Websites or any association with their operators.Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. not monitor or warrant their content. Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. makes no warranty about and accepts no liablity for third party content.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Website is offered.
This agreement is governed by the laws of United Kingdom You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom’s courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd.’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd.’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by Worldwide Careers Agency with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Applicant and Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the Applicant and Britain Job Agency / Tr. pro Ltd. with respect to this Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.